Rent or Lease Waste & Recycling Equipment
Should You Rent or Lease Equipment?
Explore all of your options before buying a commercial or industrial compactor, or a baler machine. Getting new equipment seems like the best option, especially if you want control over maintenance, but you may also consider renting or leasing equipment that are kept in optimal condition.
Consider the benefits:
- Rental equipment gives you low-cost access to expensive equipment. You save thousands of dollars on the upfront costs and, instead, pay a much smaller amount every month. You don’t have to worry about freight, installation, and maintenance because we’ll take care of all that for you.
- WESSCO offers competitive financing options on new equipment purchases. We also offer a full service rental program on most lines of equipment where all maintenance and repair costs are included.
- Evaluate your waste management budget and long-term operational plan. This helps you determine whether renting or leasing is the best choice for your company.
Why Choose WESSCO?
WESSCO has been providing effective waste and recycling management solutions for over 30 years. We developed an unmatched flexibility when it comes to equipment rental and leasing options.
You have the following options:
- Our equipment rental service is available from monthly to 36-month terms. Periodic maintenance, service, and repairs are included.
- Our equipment leasing service is available for 12- to 60-month terms. Our company partnered with Umpqua Bank for easier transactions and there’s a $1 buyout at the end of lease.
Request a price quote today.
How Can We Help?
WESSCO provides flexibility to our customers by offering several equipment rental and leasing options.
- Monthly to 36-month terms
- Periodic maintenance, service and repairs included.
- 12 to 60-month terms.
- $1 buyout at end of lease.
- We partner with Umpqua Bank