Gemini 3560® and Gemini Xtreme® Balers
How Can We Help?
The Gemini 3560® and Gemini-Xtreme® Balers are moderate duty, closed-end horizontal balers that enable you to process a variety of material such as PET, aluminum or steel cans, paper, plastics, OCC, newsprint, and similar material. Because bales are tied vertically, no fluffing or preconditioning is required.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic Bale Door Release
- Full penetration ram for maximum compaction and full bale ejection
- Reversible and adjustable bolt-in shear blade (Gemini-Xtreme only)
- Twin cross cylinders with 20 HP motor
- 34-second cycle time
- Wire guides for quick and easy ties
- Hopper access door with interlock and viewing port
- Nylon runners for smooth ram operation
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC) motor for worry-free operation
- Above Floor Conveyor (includes variable frequency drive & hopper extension)
- Pit Conveyor (includes variable frequency drive, pit plates, and hopper extension)
- Oil Heater & Oil Cooler