TANK Series Stationary Compactors
How Can We Help?
Your search for the perfect stationary compactor is over. TANK Series Compactor is designed specifically for commercial establishments with limited space. Department stores, dining establishments, groceries and supermarkets, factories, and warehouses benefit from its optimal compaction performance.
WESSCO assures you that the compact-sized equipment is more than capable of performing just as well, or maybe even better, than other compactors that are slightly larger in size.
Tank TC-220T Compactor
Tank TC-300T Compactor
The TC-300T is the shortest 3cy. compactor in the industry. The TC-300T is great for dock applications eliminating the need for tread-plates, hand and toe rails, etc. This compactor is ideally suited for applications such as: grocery stores, warehouses, department stores, large restaurants, factories, and much more. The TC-300 three cu. yard TANK is much shorter than the typical 3 cu. yard compactor which makes it ideal for applications where space is limited but the need for a large clear-top opening is required. The compact size of the Trash Commander makes it ideal for dock applications. They take as much as 15% less space than other compactors of similar capacity.
Tank Series Features
- Compact size makes the Tank Series stationary compactors ideal for applications where space is limited such as a dock feed installation.
- Patented CYCON Life-Xtender®-cyclic control system eliminates troublesome limit and pressure control switches! CYCON produces superior payloads and reduces trash removal cost!
- A tough heavy-duty power frame that includes 1/2″ thick compaction chamber floor and ram face plate, liberal use of heavy hot-rolled channels, angles, and bars.
- The breaker bar is a 6″ x 8″ x 1″ thick solid piece of hot-rolled angle steel.
- The compact length enables TANK to fit snugly against any structure.
- The two cross-cylinders produce powerful compaction equal to larger body compactors
- Durable construction with 1/2″ thick flooring and ram face.
- Superior clear top opening: 53-1/2″ x 42″ x 58″.
- The compact size and 48″ loading height eliminates the need for platforms with hand and toe rails.
- The TANK also features the Signature Series Warranty: 3 Year Warranty on Structure, 2 Year Warranty on Components, and 6 Month Warranty on Labor
- The TANK uses a remote power unit.